Quickcut™ Circular Saw Cutting Guide
- ONE TOOL, COUNTLESS USES – The Bora QuickCut™ is your all-in-one cutting and woodworking cutting guide. Mark, measure, and cut with unrivaled precision.
- IMPERIAL AND METRIC RULE – Two tools in one – no need to have two separate tools for different measuring methodologies.
- 14” GUIDE RAIL – This is not a small toy. Instead, it’s a serious 16 inches, with a guide rail to make long, straight lines, or even use as a saw guide.
- BORA QUALITY THROUGH AND THROUGH – Strong aluminum extrusion, large grip handle for extra comfort and precision, four common preset angles , conveniently placed ruler marks, and more.
- MARK, MEASURE, AND CUT WITH EASE – Bora knows woodworking and cutting, and the QuickCut™ embodies our long experience making world-class precision cutting and measuring tools
The QuickCut™ includes 4 preset angles 22.5°, 45°, 60° and 90°
The Bora QuickCut™ is the Swiss Army Knife of cutting guides. Indeed, you will find yourself turning to it again and again on a myriad of wood projects and cutting/measuring activities. How well will this fit into your “favorite tools” category?
Let’s find out. For starters, the large molded handle allows for a sure grip, and the ability to reference the guide against the material. We have four preset angles (90°, 45°, 60°, 22.5°) with pre-marked slots. This allows easy measuring and cutting. You can set the guide at 90 degrees, and use it as a square. Best of all, the 14” aluminum guide rail is the ideal size for long, straight measurements and marks, and can even be used as a saw guide. Yea, that’s pretty versatile.
There’s also the dual measuring markings – both imperial and metric. This is convenient, and means you need not carry two squares / guides. Best of all, this is the Bora precision quality you’ve come to know and count on. Buy one for yourself, and one as a thoughtful gift for a woodworking friend. They’ll be sure to appreciate it!
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||No|
|Prop 65 Warning||No|