PM-P254 Variable Speed Router Motor
- Powerful industrial quality 3 ¼ Horse Power motor for a wide variety of jobs.
- Variable Speed Range of 10,000-22,000 RPM. 15 Amps, 120V.
- 4 ¼” diameter motor for easy use with various router lifts sold separately.
- NSK Bearings for smooth operation, extended life, and minimal bit run out.
- Includes two offset wrenches.
- Soft start design prevents sudden power surges.
- Exceptional value for the price.
- 1 Year Warranty.
The PM-P254 Industrial router motor is an incredible value for the money. You get a powerful 3 ¼ HP motor, variable speeds from 10,000 to 22,000 RPM, and premium NSK shaft bearings, ensuring you’ll use this tool for years, with minimal bit run out. It’ll fit perfectly in many router lifts, and the adjustable speed control is completely sealed for reliability and is able to maintain constant speed while under load. Specifically designed for use with router lifts or CNC machines that use a 4-1/4"-diameter router motor, the additional location pins make this router motor compatible with standard 3-1/4 HP router motor bases as well. You also get two offset socket wrenches, and a one year warranty. In a price for power standpoint, it gets no better than this.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||No|
|Bora Tool Category||No|