PortaMate PM-3900 DIY Miter Saw Stand and Pedestal Roller Combo
- Adjustable 10" support T's
- Doubles as a saw horse by adding a 2x4 to the main frame
- 500 pound weight capacity
- Easily folds and carries away
- Includes 6" wheel kit for portability
- Tough powder coated finish
- Light weight with a comfortable 34" work height
BONUS OFFER - PM-5080 pedestal roller
- Will support up to 132 lbs.
- Premium polished steel 11-1/4" ball bearing roller
- Non slip rubber feet, durable hi-visibility power coat finish
- Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
- Height adjustment from 27" to 43-3/4"
- Folds flat for storage
The Portamate PM-3900 is the perfect stand to help you conquer your DIY project. Convenient quick attach tool mounts make mounting and using your miter saw or machine fast and easy. The material support when extended gives you 96 total inches of material support and work surface. The support T's will adjust up and down to match the saw table height. Having 6 inch wheels make this stand easy to maneuver and transport anywhere you need it. A simple snap pin mechanism allows you to fold and unfold the stand in seconds. The PM-3900 is accompanied by the PM-5080 pedestal roller. This adjustable height pedestal stand features an 11.25 inch roller. With this combination you will have everything you need to get your job done fast and efficient.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||No|
|Bora Tool Category||No|