PM-5090 Pedestal Roller
- Patented Wedge Lock will support up to 300 lbs
- Premium polished steel 11-1/4" ball bearing roller
- Non slip rubber feet, durable hi-visibility powder coat finish
- Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
- Height adjustment from 25" to 43-3/4"
- Folds flat for storage
Portability, flexibility, and rock solid stability – that’s what you get with this exceptional (and handy) pedestal-style feed roller / support. The Bora ToolPM-5090 pedestal roller solves many woodworker's needs for stable support and freedom of movement when using larger work pieces. It adjusts from 25” to 43.75” in height, so it’ll fit just about any application you need it for. It’s also strong, with powdered steel construction, non-slip feet, and a 300 lb. capacity. The 11 ¼” polished steel roller is smooth in operation, and allows for easy material feeding for table saws, band saws, and more. Best of all, it folds flat for easy storage and portability. This makes it a must-have for every woodworking shop or DIY enthusiast.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||N/A|
|Prop 65 Warning||No|