PM-1100 Universal Mobile Base
- Customizable mobile base kit for machines and equipment.
- Very low profile - increases machine height by less than 1 Inch.
- Locking foot levers for ease of use. Instantly go from stationary to mobile.
- 3” Hard Rubber Wheels for easy gliding. 400 lb. capacity.
- Perfect for garages, wood shops, workshops, or anywhere mobile machines make sense.
With the Portamate PM-1100 Universal Mobile Base, it’s never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop. Installed on your machines it lets you keep stationary equipment out of the way until needed, freeing space for large projects and cleaning. This fully customizable plywood mobile base uses corner wheel pieces with pre-drilled holes to insure the perfect fit for your machine. Move jointers, band saws, lathes, table saws, sanders, drill presses, planers, workbenches and much more. You’ll be able to open up space for more effective productivity, better organization, and safety. And added convenience during cleanup. This wheel kit is sturdy and easy to assemble, plus there’s no size capacity limit fitting virtually any large woodworking machine. Three inch diameter wheels at all four corners make it easy to maneuver. Roll one tool in; roll another tool out. The foot-operated levers lock machines to the floor, and the base also features a durable power-coated finish. The PM-1100 has a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds. All wheel & hardware parts are included, plywood sold separately.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||No|
|Bora Tool Category||No|