Bora Centipede CK4S Workstand
Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, and durable.
The Bora Centipede® CK4S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop. It sets up a 2ft x 2ft workstation in mere seconds—no assembly required—so your entire worksite is ready in a few minutes. It’s versatile enough to easily set up indoors or outdoors to meet your needs for any project or installation.
Flexible yet tough, the Centipede® allows you to create a moveable custom workspace that supports 1500 lbs.—perfect for any equipment from power tools and heavy machinery to finished projects and glue-ups.
The Bora Centipede® CK4S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation.
- Variety of Sizes: Choose from four sizes to find the right Centipede® for your job. The larger the workstation, the more weight it can hold.
- Durable Polymer P-Tops: P-Tops at each point of contact won’t mark the surface of your project or let saw blades cause potential damage to struts.
- Room for Accessories: P-Tops feature 360-degree rotational spin and can accommodate all Centipede® accessories to expand worksite capabilities.
- Create a 2ft x 2ft workstation.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||No|
|Bora Tool Category||No|
Unit Weight: 8.5 lb.
Weight Capacity: 1500 lb. (680kg)
Working Height: 30"