Troy, MI—January 2, 2019—Bora Tool, a leading manufacturer of woodworking tools and workshop accessories, launches its PM-4500 SpeedhorseTM, a revolutionary contractor-grade sawhorse that deploys 30x faster than the conventional sawhorse.
The SpeedhorseTM is the fastest deploying sawhorse on the market. Simply release the legs, set up, and get to work—it’s that easy.
This is the ultimate upgrade for your job site, workspace, or workshop.
“We wanted to design a tool that would appeal to both professionals and enthusiasts,” says Rod Bonham, Product Manager for Bora Tool. “Contractors and carpenters will appreciate how easy it is to set up, take down, and transport because it means they can get to more jobs more quickly. And it’s perfect for enthusiasts and serious hobbyists because it stores easily and allows for flexibility in any size shop.”
Key features of the SpeedhorseTM include:
- Quick-deploy and quick-collapse legs
- Instant setup is 30x faster than conventional sawhorses. Both setup and teardown take mere seconds.
- Best-in-class weight capacity
- Each individual unit can support 1500 lbs.—200 lbs. more than the leading competitors.
- Non-sequential leg folding
- To tear down your worksite, just pull the levers on each end and fold the legs up—doesn’t matter which order. This saves valuable time and reduces frustration.
- Longer, pre-drilled top
- More length means more workspace and stability. The pre-drilled metal top allows you to screw in a 2x4 as a sacrificial top, saving your saws and sawhorse from damage.
For a complete list of retailers, visit www.boratool.com or call 866.588.0395.
About Bora Tool & Affinity Tool Works, LLC
Bora Tool is a manufacturer of woodworking tools and workshop accessories serving a variety of markets, including building and remodeling, DIY, industrial, and woodworking. Designed to increase productivity, simplify complex tasks, and help produce consistent professional results, product brands include PortaMate, Centipede Tool, and HTC Products. Affinity Tool Works, LLC, is the parent company of Bora Tool and exclusive North American distributor for FISCH, Tormek, and Sjobergs. For more information, visit www.boratool.com or www.affinitytool.com.